Monday, January 17, 2005

Worship 1.16.05

Thanks to all who joined us last night! I think we had a wonderful worship experience. Our band was inspired and everyone who worshipped with us added to a really powerful energy!

I think my sermon was a little on the muddy side. If you read the blog this week, I gave a glimpse of what goes into the message. It is an interesting process and sometimes the fact that anything comes out at the end seems miraculous. It is also hard for me to judge the end product. It is usually the case that when I think I have truly delivered a powerful, meaningful message that most people are left scratching their heads. When I think that I have said nothing of meaning, people call or e-mail me and tell me how powerful the message is. There is surely some work of the Spirit involved in the time between when the words leave my mouth and when people hear them.

As I mentioned in worship, we are still looking for a few more people to help out, especially with setup. No experience necessary. You just have to be willing, about one Sunday a month, to show up at 5 instead of six and help get things ready. E-mail me if you are interested.

Mat God bless your week!

will

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home