Sunday, March 27, 2005

A Wonderful Easter

Thank you to everyone who participated in a wonderful Holy Week and Easter. Thank you to those who put so much hard work into the services and thank you to every single person who came and worshipped with us.

Today was a wonderful end to Holy Week and Lent and a wonderful beginning to the Easter season. Bryan preached a wonderful sunrise service this morning and John out did himself at 9 and 11:15, but so far I only have my evening sermon to post. You can read it here. You might bug John and Bryan to make theirs available.

I will be off this week, Bryan will be preaching on Sunday. I will be worshipping elsewhere. I may or may not get a chance to post his scripture this week.

I am looking forward to exploring the mystery and wonder of the Easter season with you. I pray that your coming days are filled with all the joy, hope and wonder that come from our God who has overcome death itself.

peace,

will

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home