Monday, February 07, 2005

Yes, we were open Sunday

Thanks to everyone who chose to miss the first half of the game and worship with us. We had a great group and some wonderful music from our youth praise band. We talked about transfiguration, perhaps better translated metamorphosis. If you missed it, you can read the sermon here.

This Sunday is the first Sunday of Lent. So, we will be talking about Lent. Let me know what questions you have about season, I would love to incorporate them into this week's message.

Blessings upon your week!

will

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will

I have a question about Lent. I grew up United Methodist, and never heard anything about "giving up" something for the Lent season. But when I went to college, everyone, Catholic or Protestant, did this.

So what's the deal? Why do some people do this, and some don't? And what does the Bible say about it?

Wendy

February 7, 2005 at 11:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wendy,

I hope Bryan helped answer your questions. If not, keep asking!

will

February 14, 2005 at 11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home