Thursday, April 21, 2005

Bad Blogger - Scripture This Week

I am off my blogging game for some reason. Lots of stuff going on at the church.

Here is this week's scripture:

1 Corinthians 1:18-25 New Revised Standard Version
1 Corinthians 1:18-25 The Message

This should be a fun passage to talk about. I haven't thought much about the message yet. I will be working on it this weekend. As always, I love to hear your initial thoughts.

This Sunday is also a communion Sunday. I hope you will come and join us as we come together to remember, give thanks and look ahead to the greatest God promises.

peace,

will

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, I was able to reach him in the baby bassinet quickly
when he awoke making it less of a distraction to my husbands
sleep as he unfortunately had to be up by 4:30 am.
You can choose to purchase complete infant bedding sets,
which include the fitted sheet, quilt and other accessories to enhance the beauty of the room.
Though this article might be of great help in your decision to buy a baby bassinet,
try to find out more on baby bassinets by reading reviews and other articles on the internet.



Feel free to surf to my web site - toddler bed

May 30, 2013 at 12:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home