Monday, February 14, 2005

What a great Sunday!

There was a lot of great worship this week at OHUMC. Thanks to everyone who participated! A few people asked for my morning sermon. It is posted here.

I hope to have Bryan's sermon from the evening posted later this week. It was great to be in worship in the evening and not be preaching. However, I will be back at my regular post in our walk through Mark this week.

I hope you were able to stick around for the Bells of Joy. We had a wonderful gospel experience with them. They were really able to get everybody up and moving around, which can be kind of hard to do sometimes. We were certainly blessed by their presence and I hope we have a chance to see them again.

Comments about any of this week's worship experiences are always welcome.

Have a blessed week!

will

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really loved the Bells of Joy! It is the first time I saw people move around so much in the sanctuary!

February 14, 2005 at 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home